Our new Science & Innovation Center will:
- Nurture and grow a project-based learning culture throughout Derryfield.
- Increase the number of labs from three to five, a necessary expansion to accommodate our innovative curriculum.
- Allow students to do independent and class work in robotics, computer science, and engineering.
- Allow students and faculty to collaborate, create, and invent across all disciplines.
- Prioritize student research projects so they learn to investigate, analyze, and problem solve as independent, critical thinkers.
- Enhance our program so our students produce knowledge as well as consume it.